Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

A few updates

Hi peoples,

So all systems have their base rules outlined.  Click on each tab above to find out more.

We haven't decided on the scenarios for 40K yet but hang in there!  We MAY have a Maelstrom mission in there, so make sure you have those cards. It's hard to score Victory Points without them.

We want you to play with your toys, 40K guys! Of course we're okay with 40K Approved Forgeworld units. If you're concerned about how they will work in seventh edition then by all means drop us an email with your question and reference the model and which rulebook you're looking at.  We'll see what we can do to answer your questions and help you get it on the table of choose an alternative.

Sponsors are coming through quickly.  We have received recognition from some great companies so far this year.



KR Multicase have once again generously offered prize support.  I'm very much looking forward to wrapping my All Quiet On The Martian Front miniatures in some of their product, since the infantry are all metal.




As always, Justin McCoy of Secret Weapon Miniatures is donating some gift certificates to his webstore.  They will be awarded as prizes for each tournament (possibly a best repaint for X-Wing!)



Mantic Games are sending us some prize support.  I don't know what it is yet but I'm certainly grateful to them for their generosity.



 I'm also grateful to Reece Robbins of Frontline Gaming for donating a FaT Mat mat in support of our event.  That will be raffled off, of course although I'm unsure as to which event it will appear at yet.

 


Wyrd Miniatures are sending support for the Malifaux event, and Privateer Press are sending support for the Warmachine event. This is awesome! I'm excited! I'm usually full of dread but I'm EXCITED!

Jason Dyer is handling the order with Chessex again this year.  I won't know what colours he's chosen until I see the sample, and I won't see the auction dice colours until they arrive.

So guys, what are you waiting for? Click the button and sign up!

See you there! :-)
Chris